Come pray with me and hear what the Lord has to say.
Donate or Trade:
PayPal.me/breathoflifeministry
cash app $tablesturnd
box 742
intercession city, Fl. 33848
Bless you.
I don't know why my generation refuses correction. A generation that loves to be right even when we're wrong, one would think we enjoy being corrected so that we could actually be right . Proverbs 12:1 Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid . Why don't we love discipline? We love slinging the word "love" around yet we don't actually love what needs to be loved . We are too busy loving ourselves and seeking out our own desires and hoping that our desires match with God's desires, even though we know deep down his desires are not like our desires . Re-read that if you have to. We gladly watch social media and blindly and deadly accept everything we are seeing as truth. Where did we make the wrong turn? What happened in our childhood that made us to the point of not even wanting truth but being comfortable with living in a lie? Its truly heartbreaking. Jesus wins in the end no matter wha...
I was shown to read Revelation 2:11... He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death. in reading this verse I was brought into 2 separate encounters. I saw Jesus on his throne on a mountain, and there came from the Lord a sound that echoed throughout the cosmos. I then saw face to face a white man wearing a cop uniform, he had a worm coming out of his nose and a caterpillar on his face. I heard "Dead men walking". I said, Lord but this is a cop. I heard, "yes and they are being raise to come against Christianity". I asked the Lord about the Second death. I was then brought into another encounter where I saw a man with long hair engulfed in a flame but it was not hurting him. He then started throwing fireballs at either side of me but not hitting me. As he walked towards me he jumped over me and kept walking. I then saw hundreds if not thousands of people the same way, engulfed in...
I saw a chihuahua turn into a mean demonic dog and then turn to ash. I then saw a rocket fly up into the sky, then flip around and go right back down to earth and when it landed it cause a huge explosion that took out almost half of the earth. I then received the scripture reference. Acts 2:11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God. The dog respresnets the flesh. Crete means fleshy. The earth represents the desert which arabians means desert. We are no longer in a fleshy desert but we are seated in the kingdom of heaven. The rocket is the holy spirit. when it came on them with tongues it shook the whole earth. The flesh is coming to nothing and the desert has been filled with new wine. May your lives ever be filled with the river of life. Blessings and good tidings! Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment